50 Uses For The Home Essentials Kit
50 Uses For Essential Oils found in the Home Essentials Kit
First – why your diffuser is important!
Using a good diffuser ensures you get the best out of your oils. The Petal Diffuser in the Home Essentials Kit is highly rated for quality and is widely recommended due to being one of the best diffusers available on the market. Your home essential kit includes the Petal Diffuser and dōTERRA’s Top 10 oils.
It’s no wonder it’s such a popular kit, along with the savings and waived enrolment fee!
50 Uses For The Top 10 Essential Oils Included In Your Kit
- Seasonal Relief. Diffuse On Guard Protective Blend to ward off any potential threats to your immune system.
- Sore Throat? Mix 3-4 drops of On Guard with 2 drops Lemon essential oil & honey in a teaspoon to soothe throat discomfort.
- Bathroom Sparkle. Mix 5-6 drops with a half cup of baking soda to clean your bath tub instead of using harsh toxic cleaners.
- Wash With It. Add On Guard to your wash during the rinse cycle for all of the benefits & leave your laundry smelling amazing.
- Clean With It. A few drops of On Guard in spray bottle with water to disinfect grimy doorknobs, hand railings and countertops.
- Immunity Boost. Take 1-2 drops in a Veggie Capsule with olive oil for an immunity boost.
- Cook With It! Put a drop of Oregano essential oil in your spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, on a roast dinner.
- Digestive. Oregano aids the digestive system and promotes a calm tummy.
- Feet Treat. Dilute 1 drop in several drops of fractionated coconut oil, massage into hands and feet for a warm sensation.
- Breathe Easier. Taken in a Veggie Capsule, Oregano has the ability to clear respiratory congestion.
- Kick The Stress. Inhale with Lavender and Peppermint essential oils and apply to neck to help calm stress and relieve tension.
- Strong Nails. Apply a drop of Frankincense to strengthen weak fingernails.
- Anti Age. Frankincense can help promote radiant, youthful looking skin. Dab a drop of Frankincense with coconut oil onto the trouble areas.
- Evening Treat. Soak in a warm Frankincense bath to relax and promote a calm well-being after a long day.
- Pain Relief. Use Frankincense with a hot compress to soothe tired muscles or occasional cramps.
- Classic Tip. Add a few drops of Lavender essential oil along with Epsom salts to your bath water to unwind.
- Ouch! Apply diluted Lavender to soothe skin irritation, reduce redness and ease inflammation.
- Busy Mind. Apply Lavender to the temples and back of neck to ease anxious feelings and tension.
- Kitchen Tip. Add some Lavender oil to your dish soap for an incredible smell.
- Baby On The Way. Rub Lavender essential oil onto stretch marks when they become itchy.
- Sticky No more. Lemon essential oil is excellent for removing sticky residue. Try it on an old sticker on a car window…works wonders!
- Lemon Spritzer. Add a drop of Lemon to your water or soda water for a refreshing taste.
- Kitchen Tip. Add a couple drops of Lemon to your dishwater for a refreshing smell.
- Protect. Wiping Lemon essential oil over your leather will help protect and preserve it from splits and cracks.
- Fruity Twist. Soak your apple slices in Lemon for a twist which also helps preserve the fruit for longer.
- Cold Season. Diffuse Peppermint essential oil to support open airways and help you breathe easily.
- Summer Spray. Use a spray bottle of water with a few drops of Peppermint to freshen and cool off on a hot day.
- Tension Kick. Apply to neck and forehead with Lavender essential oil to relieve tension and pressure.
- Joint Relief. Using Peppermint in a massage helps to soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort.
- Cook With It! Add a drop into your hot chocolate and baked goods.
- Kitchen Tip. Dilute 8-10 drops with water in a spray bottle to clean around the house. For a protective boost, add On Guard.
- Bathroom Tip. Combine 10 drops of Tea Tree, ½ cup baking soda and ¼ cup vinegar to clean the toilet.
- Natural Antiseptic. Apply to skin irritations such as cuts, wounds, abrasions etc to reduce infection.
- Laundry Tip. Add a couple drops of Tea Tree to laundry detergent to remove odour from musty clothes and blankets.
- Purify. Apply to skin trouble spots as part of a daily cleansing and reduce the signs of blemishes.
Ice Blue (also known as Deep Blue)
- Post Workout Relief. Rub on muscles before and after exercise to reduce muscle pain and discomfort.
- Massage. For a warm sensation and muscle relief, use plenty of carrier oil mixed with Ice Blue during a massage.
- At The Office. Keep a roller bottle of Ice Blue on hand for the lower back.
- Joint Pain. Rub Ice Blue on the knees & elbows to relive joint pain.
- Boost. Mixed with Frankincense essentisl oil for an extra boost, “Light Blue” is a great muscular pain relief blend.
- Sleep Easy. When suffering from seasonal threats diffuse Easy Air at bedtime.
- Relief Anywhere. Keep in a roll-on bottle by the bedside, in the car, or in your handbag for relief on the go from sinus congestion.
- Snuffly Kids. Place a couple drops on the children’s pillows for a restful nights sleep.
- Heat Bag. Pop some Easy Air on a wheat bag and pop it in the microwave. Once warm, place over your feet.
- Study Tip. Peppermint, Lemon & Tea Tree are all included in this respiratory blend which may help you focus.
- Tummy Tamer. For children with occasional tummy upset, dilute 1 drop of the digestive blend with fractionated coconut oil & rub on the belly.
- Happy Holidays. Bring along the digestive blend for those unpredictable discomfort after a dinner out.
- Fresh Breath. Use 1-2 drops in 150mls of water as a mouth rinse to neutralise smells like garlic & onion.
- Healthy Insides. Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Take It Easy. Take a Veggie Capsule filled with the digestive blend if you prefer not to taste the oil.